Saturday, December 17, 2011

Little Lyon

Up next . . . the Alvord's holiday card, which doubled as a birth announcement for their sweet boy Lyon.

You might remember a couple of baby shower invitations a while back for this lady here and here.

I was flattered when Kathryn asked me to design her announcement for her darling little boy!

She wanted to have a little holiday, but not over do it.  I was walking around a mall, and saw the saying "all is calm, all is bright" in a storefront window.  I know we've all heard it over the years, but right at the moment I thought of the picture she wanted to use on her card, and it just worked perfectly!

Card: 5x7
Paper Type: Art Watercolor

Photobucket

A handsome little boy, and some gorgeous photography by Lindsey Bennet Photography.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

It was fabulous!

December 18, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home