Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mason is grateful

I must admit this design was ALL Christy.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, she has impeccable taste!
She sent me this "thought bubble" idea and I pretty much just put it on paper for her!
I do love how the back turned out and coordinated perfectly with her announcement.

Card: 4x6
Paper: Art Watercolor
Cost: $1.10/card

Photobucket

Combining the thank you cards for her shower gifts with her baby announcement was such a great idea!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Brilliant idea!!!

And that gold watch in the picture?? to DIE for. I'm drooling over it.

August 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Caralee said...

So so so cute!

September 15, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home