Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lily is FIVE

We're pretty stingy with birthday parties around here.
You only get a "friend" party when you turn 5, 8, 12 & 16.
All the other year's you just get a low-key family party.

That said - it's Lily's BIG year.
I can hardly believe she is turning FIVE.
We've had many discussions on what her party theme would be.
It went from bunny, to mermaid, to strawberry and back to mermaid, and then
we finally settled on . . .

wait for it . . .

a rainbow/art party!

Card: 5X5
Paper: Art Watercolor

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's that?
You've never heard of that?
Well, neither have I, but it's Lily's birthday and she decides!
I was excited to use the rainbow colors in her card, so I'm not complaining!

She decided she didn't want boys at the party, and she really wants to do an art project at the party.
What can I say? She's a girl who knows what she wants!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

She is 5 already????????????? Geez! I remember when that girl was born!!! So exciting! THose invites are adorable!

July 21, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Don't kill me, but is that date wrong? Maybe you changed it up a bit to put it online. I wish we could come! :o( WHY didn't I just stay through the weekend. I am missing so many things because of that!!! UGH. But hello Wyoming summer. I've missed you.

July 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home