Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bridal Shower

I did lots of options for Skylar's bridal shower and she chose this one!
I'll show some of the options below the one she chose.
One of the options was reworked and turned into a baby announcement for Mabel!
It's easy to do that, so if you see one you like we can always rework it for your occasion.
I love it.
She suggested making the background black and I think it suited her style perfectly.
Congrats Skylar & Nick.

Size: 5x7
Paper: Linen cardstock.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here are her options . . . I usually only do the front of the card for options, and then once an option is chosen I finish the backside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(this is the one that we made into baby Mabel's announcement because her Mom loved the design)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home