Tuesday, December 8, 2009

silhouettes

Photobucket
Been wasting time learning photoshop tricks and I'm loving this one.
I had taken pictures of Lily dancing in her beloved "spinning" dress (see previous post here) and I made these silhouettes today.
A fun way to capture the memory!
I think it would be fun to have a "dance party" for her 4th birthday and use these silhouettes on the invitation!
Got anything you want to make into a silhouette?
Send it over!
My next project is to try and get my little ones to cooperate for a photo so I can make a silhouette of their faces!
Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very, very cool!

December 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsey Rowden said...

I would love to have some of our "heads" to go up my staircase! Let me know if you find an easy way to get kids profile shots...I'd love to send some pics your way!

December 10, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home