Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Great news!  My lab has made two new paper types available on all cards!
The traditional papers are great, but these bring an even thicker, more luxurious option!


COTTON:
Premium Cotton press paper is manufactured from 100% pure cotton, blending old world elegance with new world sophistication. Its sumptuous, elegant look and feel is perfectly formulated for high end press cards and specialty products.
5x7 Price: $1.90/card
BAMBOO:
Premium Bamboo is a warm base, matte finish paper with a unique watercolor texture. It has conservation qualities that make it ideal for high-end press cards and specialty products.


5x7 Price: $1.90/card


I'm partnering up with Lindsay Brummer Photography to start bringing you some images of products so I'll have some visual samples of the cotton, and bamboo papers soon!


Also, stay tuned for my new website!  It's in the works and I can't wait for it to launch!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Brummer said...

just got back from WPPI where I FELL IN LOVE with these papers!!!
Can't wait to have my clients order them from you!

February 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited for your website!! Way to go!

February 22, 2012 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home